s26.hosthorde.com:25657
Minecraft Version 1.13.2
Today's Record: 1 players (13 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 1 players (Thu at 23:00)
Monthly Record: 11 players (Apr 3, 19)

Building lessons?!

2 replies
EpicCreations Legend
Credits:
+713
Votes:
+1
LEGENDARY
Master Builder
Hey there! I'm an old time Builder! I have made some amazing things. I have been apart of this community for a tremendously long 3 years, I use to be a helper, Now I'm a master builder. I have been builder for about 2-3 years, I started getting good when i built for this community, But now I think I'm pretty good about now, My Main themes are Modern, Medieval, Steampunk. They are the easiest to add alot of detail to, If you really want inspiration I highly suggest Keralis, He does an amazing inspiration series, Just click Keralis' name, And it'll send you to his page. He is an amazing builder, I mainly learned on my own. The three D's As i call them, Detail, Depth, Differentiation. Make your shapes unique and build with me? Who's down?
Do you want build lessons?
2 votes
100%
Or just for me to build on the server?
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 2
Posted Feb 16, 17 · OP · Last edited Feb 16, 17
Credits:
+1,153
Votes:
+172
LEVEL 3
Review Team Admin
I'm ALWAYS done for some building lessons :) I've been watching a lot of simplysarch videos getting ideas. Do /warp help I got the idea for the cave.. the variations and adding the little details like
mushrooms.. vines.. cobble..all that from one of sarch vides on cave creation. Looks really good so I thought I'd try it. Basiclly.. you use TNT to blast out the areas which helps to create a more natural formation to the cave instead of using worldedit of voxel.

maybe Monday I could hang out with you a bit and do some building together. I'd def. be down for that
best quote i've ever seen for a reason someone was banned... "Squids like to tickle chickens during the weekends"
Posted Feb 17, 17
EpicCreations Legend
Credits:
+713
Votes:
+1
LEGENDARY
Master Builder
Sounds like a plan! And yes detail is highly important even the littlest details add alot!
Posted Feb 17, 17 · OP
0 users voted
other
10%
Recent visitors
DarkFireAUS Legend
active 9 hours ago
Patrick R. OBoyle Owner
active Wed at 2:42
Reginald_Huffington Legend
active Sun at 2:21
Writhe Legend